How to disable Cookies
Customizing cookie permissions and page data in Google Chrome browser
- 1.Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- 4.In the "Privacy" section, click the Content Settings button.
- 5.In the "Cookies" section, you can delete cookie files.
Click All cookies and site data, to open the Cookies and other data dialog box.
- •To delete all cookies, click the Delete all button at the bottom of the dialog box.
- •To delete a specific cookie, point your mouse over the page that created it and then click X in the right corner.
Detailed instructions are available at Google's website
Customizing cookie permissions and page data in Firefox browser
To delete cookies of a specific website:
- 1.At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu and select Options .
- 2.Select the Privacy panel.
- 3.Press the Show cookies button - The Cookies window will be displayed.
- In the Search: field, enter the name of the website which cookies you want to delete. Cookies that match the search criteria are displayed.
- 5.From the list, select the cookies you want to delete and press the Delete Cookie button.
- 6.Press the Close, button to close the Cookies window
Detailed instructions available at Mozilla's website
Customizing cookie and page data permissions in Internet Explorer
In order to delete cookies in Internet Explorer
Open Internet Explorer.
2.Press or click Tools, go to Security, and then press or click Delete Browsing History.
3.Select the Cookies checkbox and then press or click Delet.
To block or allow cookies
Open Internet Exploreron your desktop.
Press or click Tools and then select Internet Options.
3.Press or click the Privacy tab, under Settings move the slider to the highest position to block all cookies, or to the lowest position to allow all cookies, and then press or click OK.
Detailed instructions available at Microsoft's website