BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER
1. How to find the product you are looking for as quickly as possible?
- the best way is to use store's search engine, which is located in the upper right corner.
- by browsing the main categories in the top menu
2. Is it possible to place orders without having to register on the website?
Orders can be placed by selecting the option "Order without registration" in the shopping cart, then there is no need to set up a shop account.
3. After placing an order without registration, will I receive an e-mail confirmation?
Each transaction in our online store is confirmed electronically to the e-mail address indicated by you. It does not matter if the customer has created an account or made a "quick" purchase without registration - he will always receive a summary with the details to the provided e-mail address.
4. Can I receive an invoice together with the shipment?
It is possible, but only if you select this option when placing an order and fill in all fields with the data required to issue a VAT invoice. The document will be enclosed with the shipment.
5. How to check if a product is available?
Each product on our website has information about the availability status and approximate delivery time. In case of lack of goods, there is information about the nearest delivery.
6. Is it possible to cancel an already placed order?
Of course, you can cancel your order. In order to do so, please contact our Customer Service by email: email@example.com or phone +48 68 453 84 94 and please enter the order number that came to the provided email address after placing the order. It is not possible to cancel an order that has already been sent to the customer. In order to avoid this type of situation, please make thoughtful purchases
WHAT'S NEXT AFTER ORDERING?
7. Can I collect the ordered product by myself?
8. What are the payment methods for the purchased goods?
Available payment methods can be found on the : Payment methods page.
9. How fast do you ship the parcel?
The goods are sent immediately after the payment is credited to our account. Usually 24 hours from the moment of placing an order by the consumer, but up to 3 working days from the moment of posting the payment. However, in the event of unforeseen random events, we reserve the right to ship the goods within 5 working days. Then the time of delivery courier company is 2 - 8 working days. More information on costs and delivery methods can be found here: https://ozonee.eu/Costs-and-Delivery-Methods-cabout-eng-335.html
10. Do you send parcels during the weekend?
Orders are shipped from Monday to Friday. We do not send parcels on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Most couriers do not work at weekends.
PARCEL ON ITS WAY
11. Has my order already been shipped?
Details about the current status of the order is available on the "My account" page (only for registered customers). Moreover, e-mails with current information about the status of the order ("Accepted to fulfillment", "Sent", etc.) are sent to the e-mail account provided during the execution of the order.
12. The parcel did not reach me at the agreed time - what to do?
If the shipment has not arrived within 4-12 working days from placing an order, please contact us by e-mail or phone. By giving us your username and order number, we will check what happened to your order/delivery.
13. The courier came with the parcel, but did not reached me at home. What should I do?
The courier is obliged to re-deliver to the indicated address. There will be a second attempt. Our shipments are provided with two delivery attempts. Of course, this does not involve any additional charges for the recipient. If they don't find anybody at home, they will most likely call the number given by the customer and make an appointment for a convenient time.
14. Can I return my product? How to do it?
Terms and conditons gives you the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance is given on the: https://ozonee.eu/Returns-and-Complaints-cabout-eng-328.html.
15. I received a different product than I ordered - what should I do?
Please contact us as soon as possible by e-mail or telephone and provide us more details about the goods. If the mistake occurred due to our fault, we will replace the goods with suitable ones and reimburse the shipping costs incurred. Purchased goods should be sent back to us with the filled in Complaint Form here.
16. What if a shipment is damaged during transport?
In case of visible damage, e.g. damage to the packaging, soaking, etc. when receiving the parcel, it will be helpful to draw up a damage report by the courier.
THE PARCEL HAS ARRIVED
17. Can I return or exchange the product?
If you pick up an already ordered product and it turns out that its size too small or too big, you can return the goods without giving any reason and we will refund the money to the your bank account or credit card. The returned product should be sent back to us (the cost of delivery is covered by the buyer) together with the return form. For more details on returns (right of withdrawal) please refer to the Returns and Complaints