Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
I. DefinitionsTerms used in the Terms and Conditions mean as follows
1. Customer - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit other than a legal person, to which special provisions confer legal capacity, who places an Order in the Store
2. Civil Code - Act of 23 April 1964. (Dz. U. No. 16, item 93 as amended);
3. Terms and Conditions - these Terms and Conditions for the provision of services by electronic means within the OZONEE.EU online store
4. Online store (Store) - a website available at www.ozonee.eu, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
5. Goods - products presented in the Online store;
6. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods as defined in the Civil Code, concluded between OZONEE.EU and the Customer, concluded with the use of the Online store website
7. Consumer Rights Act - Act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights (Dz. U. 2014 item 827);
8. Act on provision of services by electronic means - Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Dz. U. no 144, item 1204 as amended).
9. Order - a declaration of will of the Customer, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods
II. General provisions1. Terms and Conditions set forth herein define the rules of using the Online store available at www.ozonee.eu.
2. Terms and Conditions set forth herein are those referred to in Article 8 of the Act on provision of services by electronic means.
3. OZONEE.EU Online store available at www.ozonee.eu URL address is operated by ALPHA FASHION SPOLSKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA SP.K. at Naftowa 5, 65-705 Zielona Góra, Poland, NIP (Tax number): PL 9291906045, REGON: 368062332.
Entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000691242.
4. These Terms and Conditions shall specify in particular:
- rules of sign up (registration) and use of the account within the online store;
- rules of electronic submission of Orders in the online store;
- rules of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided within the scope of the Internet Shop.
5. Use of the Online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: a.) Internet Explorer version 8 or higher with Java Script enabled, or b.) another Internet browser such as: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, ... c.) minimum screen resolution  x  pixels.
6. In order to use the Online store, the Customer should obtain access to a computer workstation or terminal device with Internet access on their own.
7. In accordance with applicable law, OZONEE.EU reserves the right to limit the provision of services through the Online store to persons aged 18 and over. In such a case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
8. Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time via the link on the home page of www.ozonee.eu and download or print it.
III. Rules of using the Online store1. Registration in the Online store is optional. The Customer may place an order without registering in the Store, after becoming familiar with these Terms and Conditions and its acceptance.
Registration takes place by filling in and accepting the registration form available on one of the Store's websites.
The condition of registering is to agree to the content of the Terms and Conditions and to provide personal data marked as mandatory. When placing an order without registering, an account is created with the data needed to complete the order, i.e. contact details.
After placing an order, the ID number or order number is stored in the system for further purposes, i.e. replacement or return of the product. By this means we identify the order for exchange or return and improve the execution.
When registering an account in the system, the user creates his or her unique login, which remains without the possibility of changing it later, the login also cannot be deleted afterwards. At the request of the customer/user, the contact details can be deleted and the account blocked, however the login remains in the system. Therefore, the login should not provide data that you do not want to remain in the system.
OZONEE.EU may deprive the Client of the right to use the Online Store, as well as restrict its access to some or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, in the event of breach by the Client of the Terms and Conditions, in particular if the Client:
- provided false, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties data during registration at the online store,
- infringed the personal rights of third parties through an online store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- commits other acts that OZONEE.EU deems to be contrary to applicable laws or general rules of Internet use or detrimental to the good name of OZONEE.EU.
A person who has been denied the right to use the online store may not re-register without the prior consent of OZONEE.EU.
2. In order to ensure the security of messages and data transmission in connection with the services provided by the Website, the Online Store shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the extent of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorised persons from collecting and modifying personal data transmitted on the Internet.
3. The customer is in particular obliged to:
not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or infringes the personal rights and other rights of third parties,
use of the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular by the use of specific software or devices,
not to take any action such as: sending or posting commercial information (spam) in the Online store,
use the Online Store in a manner that is not inconvenient for other customers and for OZONEE.EU,
to use any of the contents of the Online store only for personal use,
use of the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as with the general rules of using the Internet.
4. Size of clothing
OZONEE offers a wide range of products that meet the high expectations of customers. We have a wide range of products from different manufacturers, so we suggest you not to follow the size of the label, which is given in the product description. Most of them have the same size different.
Therefore, a size table is enclosed with each product visible in our shop. Customer is obliged to read this table before purchasing in order to avoid buying an item in incorrect size. To maintain data reliability, we measure clothes from the front, flat, without stretching, with buttons fastened or with a slide zipper fastened (if any). In order to fit new clothes, we suggest measuring your favourite, most fitting clothes in the same way. To obtain the circumference of the obtained value shall be multiplied by 2.
In each model one piece of each size is measured, so there may be minimal differences in the dimensions given in the table (error tolerance +/- 3 cm).
IV. Procedure for the conclusion of a Sales Agreement1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, one should go to www.ozonee.eu, make a choice by taking subsequent technical actions based on the messages and information available on the website.
2. Selection of the ordered Goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
3. In the course of placing an Order - until the moment of pressing the button confirming the placing of an Order - the Customer has the possibility to modify the data entered and in the scope of selecting the Goods. In order to do so, please follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
4. When the Customer using the Online Store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the Order will be displayed. The summary of the submitted Order will include goods or services description, the total price and all other costs.
5. To have the Order send, it is necessary to accept the content of the Terms and Conditions, provide personal data marked as mandatory and click the button confirming the submission of the Order.
6. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's website constitute an offer within the meaning of Article. 66 of the Civil Code. Submitting the Order by the Customer constitutes a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with OZONEE.EU in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
Agreement shall be deemed concluded upon receipt of the Customer Assignment by the IT system of the Online Store, provided that the Order is in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. After the conclusion of the Agreement, the Customer receives an e-mail containing confirmation of all relevant elements of the Order.
7. The Sales Agreement is concluded in the Polish language, the content of which is in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
V. Delivery1. Delivery of Goods is carried out to European countries including Turkey and to countries beyond the European Union, to countries outside the European Union, but which are parties to agreements with the EU, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
The goods are sent immediately after the payment is credited to our account. Usually 24 hours from the moment of placing an order by the consumer, but up to 3 working days from the moment of posting the payment. However, in case of unforeseen random events we reserve the right to ship the Goods within 5 working days. Orders are processed from Monday to Friday. We do not send parcels on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Most couriers do not work at weekends.
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out through the following agency:
- GLOBAL Expres courier
Delivery costs can be found at Costs and Delivery Methods. In addition, delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
3. Expected date of delivery by carriers:
- through Global Expres - delivery time depends on the country of the recipient. See the details HERE.
4. Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time via the link on the home page of www.ozonee.eu and download or print it.
Strengthening, securing, making available and confirming important provisions of the Sales Agreement to the Client takes place by sending details to the Client's provided e-mail address and by attaching to the shipment a printout of the confirmation, specification of the Order and VAT invoice.
Find out more on the page: Costs and Delivery Methods
VI. Prices and payment methods
1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include all components such as VAT (with distinction of the rate) and all other components.
2. The customer has to choose the payment method to pay for the goods via:
- bank money transfer
- cash on delivery (COD)
- PayU system
- Orange payment (Orange Finanse)
- payment via PayPal system (an additional fee of 4.50% of the deposit value will be charged for payment)
VII.The right of withdrawalVII. The right of withdrawal Beginning of the period in the case of a agreement requiring the transfer of ownership, i.e. an agreement for the sale of goods:
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without giving any reason. The period for withdrawal shall expire 14 days after the day on which you acquire possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us a withdrawal form together with the product purchased to: (ALPHA FASHION SPOLSKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA SP.K., NAFTOWA 5, 65-705 ZIELONA GÓRA, POLAND) as an unambiguous statement (e.g. a letter sent by post). You can use the ready-made withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send information on the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
The consequences of withdrawal from the agreement
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we shall reimburse all payments received from you (except for the cost of returning the product to us) as soon as possible and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we have been informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this Agreement. The refund will be made using the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will only bear the cost of returning the product to us (we do not accept cash on delivery). We may withhold a refund until we have received the item or until we have been provided with proof of return, whichever is the earlier. If you have not offered to collect the goods in the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, please write the following
Send or forward to ALPHA FASHION SPOLSKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA SP.K., UL. NAFTOWA 5, 65-705 ZIELONA GÓRA, POLAND, as soon as possible, and in any case no later than 14 days after you have informed us of your withdrawal from this Agreement. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the expiry of the 14-day deadline. You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the item resulting from its use other than what is intended to, characteristics and functioning of the item. In the event of withdrawal from a distance agreement, the agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded. The return should take place immediately, not later than within the aforementioned 14 days. The purchased Goods must be returned (you will have to bear the costs of returning the goods) together with the completed and attached form of declaration of intent to withdraw from the Agreement concluded remotely, but it is not mandatory.
The right of withdrawal of the consumer is excluded for:
- an agreement in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader does not exercise control and which may occur before the end of the withdrawal period;
- an agreement in which the consideration is a non manufactured but produced to the consumer's specifications or to meet his individual needs;
- an agreement in which the consideration is for a commodity which is liable to deteriorate quickly or has a short expiration period;
- an agreement in which the consideration is provided in sealed packaging which, after opening, is used for the purpose of performance and can't be returned because of health safety or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- an agreement in which the goods which, by their nature, are inseparably linked with other goods after delivery are the subject of performance;
- an agreement under which alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, and which can be delivered only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations of the market over which the seller has no control;
- an agreement in which the consumer has expressly requested the trader to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance. Where the trader provides services other than those for which the consumer has requested performance or provides goods other than spare parts necessary for the performance of repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal shall apply to the consumer in respect of additional services or goods;
- a contract having as its object audio or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- a contract for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription contract;
- a contract concluded at a public auction;
Alternative forms ready to download and print:
Alternative withdrawal form in PDF (requires a current version of Adobe Reader)
Alternative withdrawal form in JPG
65-705 ZIELONA GORA
We would like to inform that we do not accept parcels with cash on delivery payment method (COD). The money is returned to the given Client's bank account.
For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns of underwear.
Please return the goods to the address provided.
The goods must be carefully packaged to protect them from damage during transport. Returned goods should be in the manufacturer's own packaging. This applies in particular to the return of shirts, which, due to their special nature, should be in plastic bags together with stiffening and fastening elements. If the label, the manufacturer's branded packaging and its attachments are missing, in accordance with the new EU directive, the shop may charge the customer for these deficiencies.
Our support is available from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on +49 355 547 88 305 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII. Complaints concerning the Goods1. As a seller, OZONEE.EU is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code, on account of warranty for defects within the scope specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and Art. 556-556 of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints resulting from the violation of the rights of the Customer guaranteed by law, or under these Terms and Conditions, should be addressed to: ALPHA FASHION, NAFTOWA 5, 65-705 ZIELONA GORA, SHOP@OZONEE.EU - OZONEE.EU undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the Client within this period when the complaint will be considered.
3. OZONEE.EU is not a manufacturer of Goods. OZONEE.EU is not responsible for the warranty of the sold Goods. The Manufacturer may be liable for the warranty of the sold Goods on the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides such a possibility, the Customer may lodge his claims under the warranty directly with an authorised service centre, the address of which can be found in the warranty card.
4. We also inform you that you have the possibility to use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures in accordance with the Online Dispute Resolution procedure developed by the European Commission available on the website: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show
IX. Complaints concerning the provision of electronic services1. OZONEE.EU takes action to ensure that the Store operates correctly to the extent permitted by current technical knowledge and undertakes to remedy any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable period of time.
2. Customer is obliged to immediately notify OZONEE.EU of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store service.
3. Customer may report any irregularities related to the functioning of the Online store in writing to the following address: ALPHA FASHION, NAFTOWA 5, 65-705 ZIELONA GÓRA, POLAND, SHOP@OZONEE.EU or by using the contact form
4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of occurrence of irregularities related to the functioning of the Online Store.
5. OZONEE.EU undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days and if this is not possible, to inform the Customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.
X. Final provisions1. Settlement of any disputes arising between OZONEE.EU and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the article. 22 of the Civil Code, shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between OZONEE.EU and a Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of the article 22 of the Civil Code, shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the area where OZONEE.EU is located.
3. In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on providing services by electronic means and other relevant provisions, the Polish law shall apply.
4. Information on settlement of disputes pursuant to Article 14 Article (1) of the ODR Regulation: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution system for consumer disputes (ODR).