Returns and Complaints
By Creating an Ozonee account, you get more options.
The benefits of creating an account
With your Ozonee account you can do more. Register and check out the capabilities of your Ozonee account. If you don't like it, you can always resign.
- Order history
- Products comparison
1. Download and print the withdrawal form
Without a signature we will not be able to accept the return
2. Send the package to:
ALPHA FASHION SP. Z O.O. SP.K
UL. NAFTOWA 5
65-705 ZIELONA GÓRA
with an "Ozonee.eu" sign, together with purchase proof and a completed return form
You will receive your refund within 14 days after we have received your return shipment.
1. Returned goods should be packed in an appropriate way to prevent damage during transport.
2. Returned goods will only be accepted if they are sent back with the complete content (including gratuities, gifts, etc.) and the product itself and accessories are undamaged.
3. Please attach the completed return form and proof of purchase to the returned goods.
We do not collect any COD shipments! The return deliverd via COD will be returned to the sender because we are unable to collect the package.
4. The refund is processed within 14 days from the date of receipt of the sent package with the refund.
The right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without giving any reason. The period for withdrawal shall expire 14 days after the day on which you acquire possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us a withdrawal form together with the product purchased to: (ALPHA FASHION SP. Z O.O. SP.K., UL. NAFTOWA 5, 65-705 ZIELONA GÓRA, Poland) as an unambiguous statement (e.g. a letter sent by post). You can use the ready-made withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send information on the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
The consequences of withdrawal from the agreement
If you withdraw from this agreement, we will refund the funds by bank transfer to the designated bank account
or through PayPal if you pay for your purchases with this method (NOTE: we conduct non-cash sales, therefore we do not refund cash or postal money order) immediately,
and in any case no later than 14 days. You will not incur any additional fees in connection with this refund aside the cost of returning the returned goods to us (ATTENTION we do not accept cash on delivery due to the non-cash turnover of the company) or any other conditions to which the customer has agreed at the time of purchase.
We may withhold the refund until we have received the item, the missing or incorrect bank account number on which the refund is to be made. Please send us or forward the good to ALPHA FASHION SP. Z O.O. SP.K, UL. NAFTOWA 5, 65-705 ZIELONA GÓRA, Poland immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract, together with the completed declaration of intent of withdrawal from a distance contract form and attached to the shipment. The use of a template form available on the shop's website is not obligatory. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the expiry of the 14-day deadline. You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods. You are responsible for any diminished value of the item resulting from its use other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item and the consent given during the process of purchase and return of the goods. In the event of withdrawal from a distance agreement, the agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
The consumer's right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
1. An agreement in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader does not exercise control
and which may occur before the expiry of the withdrawal period;
2. Agreements which have as their object non-prefabricated, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or intended to satisfy his personalised needs;
3. An agreement in which the object of performance is an item that is perishable or has a short expiration date;
4. An agreement in which the goods are delivered in sealed packaging which cannot be returned after opening for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
5. An agreement in which the goods which, by their nature, are inseparably linked with other goods after delivery are the subject of performance;
6. An agreement under which alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, and which can be delivered only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations of the market over which the seller has no control;
7. An agreement in which the consumer has expressly requested the trader to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance. Where the trader provides services other than those for which the consumer has requested performance or goods other than replacement parts necessary for the performance of repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal shall apply to the consumer in respect of the additional services or goods;
8. An agreement in which the consumer has expressly requested the trader to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance. Where the trader provides services other than those for which the consumer has requested performance or goods other than replacement parts necessary for the performance of repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal shall apply to the consumer in respect of the additional services or goods;
9. Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for subscriptions;
10. Contract concluded at a public auction;
The basis for initiating the complaint procedure is to send us a clean product complained about together with a completed and signed complaint form. Goods with dirty marks will not be subject to complaint. To complain about the goods you should send it by registered mail or postal parcel (for tax reasons we do not accept COD parcels) to the following address:
UL. NAFTOWA 5
65-705 ZIELONA GÓRA
with the "Ozonee.eu" note and proof of purchase and a completed complaint form attached.
Complaints about the parcel with additional insurance:
When collecting the parcel, you should open the parcel next to the courier. In case of damage it will be helpful to draw up a damage report by the courier. As a next step, please contact us.
The purchase of goods
is tantamount to acceptance of ALPHA FASHION regulations. The above conditions of sale apply to all transactions concluded on the basis of the offers presented on our online store..
Online out-of-court dispute resolution
UWe also inform you that you have the possibility to use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures in accordance with the Online Dispute Resolution procedure developed by the European Commission available on the website: http://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event= main.home.sho